[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Object graphic 3d Scatterplot
- Subject: Re: Object graphic 3d Scatterplot
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:12:10 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <38D8A3AA.CCB58E4C@fvk-berlin.de> <38D8DF43.B5491987@seadas.bigelow.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18996
Ben Tupper (email@example.com) writes:
> That's ok for a small dataset; don't waste your time for
> a large set.
Humm. That's what I was thinking too. But I'm not clear
by what I mean by "large". Can you share a bit more of
your experience in this area, Ben?
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155