Linux IDL - Direct Graphics

I installed IDL 5.3 timed demo on a Linux machine (XFree86 3.3.6). It's
working, but some functions (window, loadct, plot, tv) do these errors:
Unsupported X Windows visual (class: StaticGray, depth: 0).
  Substituting default (class: <UndefinedVisual>, Depth: 0)
And I think it's related with the 'device' comand (Direct Graphics). Object
Graphics work fine (the surf_track example is Ok).
I am using 1024x768, 16bpp. I am porting to IDL Linux and if someone could
help me, I'll appreciate.

Regards.