[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Q: how to write the graphic output to a file
- Subject: Q: how to write the graphic output to a file
- From: "Luis Alonso" <luis.alonso(at)uv.es>
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:12:42 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Universitat de Valencia
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19103
I need to output a graph generated with polyfill to a file, instead of the
standard graphic output.
I usually do w/ TVRD function, but as the image to be generated is much
bigger than the maximum graphic window size, this is not possible. My image
is about 10000x5000 pixels.