[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Q: how to write the graphic output to a file
- Subject: Re: Q: how to write the graphic output to a file
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 07:41:38 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19106
Luis Alonso (email@example.com) writes:
> I need to output a graph generated with polyfill to a file, instead of the
> standard graphic output.
> I usually do w/ TVRD function, but as the image to be generated is much
> bigger than the maximum graphic window size, this is not possible. My image
> is about 10000x5000 pixels.
If you computer refuses to make a pixmap this large
(mine did), you can try this in the Z-graphics buffer.
This worked for me:
Device, Set_Resolution=[10000, 5000]
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155