[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Work at RSI!
- Subject: Re: Work at RSI!
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 08:07:31 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19165
Research Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org) writes:
> You've been using IDL for years and you like it! You're the "go-to" person
> for difficult IDL-related questions in your organization. Perhaps there are
> even some things about IDL that you wish were different or you think could
> be better. Here's your chance to do something about it.
While Boulder is just a little south of God's Country, it's
close enough. I'd encourage all you "go-to" guys to think
about this. If you are into outdoor activities, you will never
find a better place to live than Boulder. And although you don't
get to wear your pajamas to work like I do, RSI *is* pretty
casual. I think it's a great place to work. :-)
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: email@example.com
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155