Re: Work at RSI!

Research Systems (jobs@researchsystems.com) writes:

> You've been using IDL for years and you like it! You're the "go-to" person
> for difficult IDL-related questions in your organization. Perhaps there are
> even some things about IDL that you wish were different or you think could
> be better.  Here's your chance to do something about it.

While Boulder is just a little south of God's Country, it's
close enough. I'd encourage all you "go-to" guys to think
about this. If you are into outdoor activities, you will never
find a better place to live than Boulder. And although you don't
get to wear your pajamas to work like I do, RSI *is* pretty
casual. I think it's a great place to work. :-)