[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Breakdown of IDL 5.3 license manager after Update Inux
- Subject: Breakdown of IDL 5.3 license manager after Update Inux
- From: Harald von der Osten-Woldenburg <hvdosten(at)lb.netic.de>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 20:40:24 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: LF.net GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19195
help help help...
several days ago I have received my update from IDL 5.0 to 5.3 for Linux
with the license-file, and just before it's installation I have updated
my Linux OS SuSE 6.0 --> 6.3
But now the license manager says that the HostID of my computer has
> lmhostid - Copyright (C) 1989-1999 Globetrotter Software, Inc.
> The FLEXlm host ID of this machine is ""
and of course I can only work in demo mode.
Is there anybody out there who has made the same experiences? What can
or must I do - I have no idea any more, just some more grey hairs...
Thanx a lot!!!
Harald von der Osten-Woldenburg
Geophysical Prospection of Archaeological Sites
http://www.lb.netic.de/hvdosten/index.html: Geomagnetics and
http://www.region-lb.de/HomeSites/HvdOsten: Ground Penetrating Radar and