[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
control precision for the axis ticks
- Subject: control precision for the axis ticks
- From: "pei zeng" <pei(at)prism-cs.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:06:35 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: ExecPC Internet - Milwaukee, WI
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19206
We are using object graph to plot data, and some of them have values range
from 1e+14 to 1e+17. IDL calculated the tick values and displayed them
like this 1.00000000x10^14( in /LOG), which make the graph messy and ugly.
Can I control the precision so it can look something like 1.00x10^14?