Re: Breakdown of IDL 5.3 license manager after Update Inux

Thank you for this hint. I removed the card, started the computer: The same
error message. After sticking the card back into the PC IDL as well as
Mathematica don't show any problems any more. It's very logic for me ;-) but I
hope that it will continue working...

Harald

--
Harald von der Osten-Woldenburg
Geophysical Prospection of Archaeological Sites