Dissect SAVE files, and more!

I have a few updates to my IDL programs web page,

http://cow.physics.wisc.edu/~craigm/idl/idl.html

* A new procedure, SAVE_DIAG opens, inspects and dissects any IDL SAVE
  file.  SAVE files can be composed of variables, or compiled
  functions and procedures; SAVE_DIAG recognizes all of them.  I do
  not yet know how structures or objects are stored, so those are sure
  to crash SAVE_DIAG.  This is a prototype only, but I think it's very
  exciting.

* A new function INPUTFORM converts an IDL data value into its string
  representation, suitable for execution at the IDL command line or
  with EXECUTE().  This is similar to the "InForm" output
  representation of Mathematica, which formats output so that it can
  be entered again on the command line.

* A new function CMPRODUCT which does fast array products as was
  discussed recently on the newsgroup.
* ARRINSERT and ARRDELETE, to efficiently insert and delete elements
  in a 1-D array.
* Other small fixes, which you can see on the "News" page.

Cheers,
Craig