[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
expose events and window dragging in object graphics
- Subject: expose events and window dragging in object graphics
- From: "Richard Tyc" <richt(at)sbrc.umanitoba.ca>
- Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:22:38 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: The University of Manitoba
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19284
I have a IDLgrWindow object which generates expose events and the RETAIN is
set to 0 indicating no backing store as the manuals suggest to improve
performance and utilize hardware acceleration.
In the app, I create a modal , top level CW_FORM widget and when I drag this
widget in front of the Window, it does not update the window until AFTER I
release the mouse which results in a very unprofessional look during the
drag since the widget is essentially sweeping across the Draw Widget
(IDLgrWindow) with no background update.
Are expose events not produced during the drag ?
Anyway around this ?