[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: interactive plotting and ps output.
- Subject: Re: interactive plotting and ps output.
- From: Theo Brauers <th.brauers(at)fz-juelich.de>
- Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 12:37:49 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
- References: <38F72ADB.895E6992@fz-juelich.de> <MPG.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19307
I want it for free :-) . Best solution (for me perhaps not for
you): RSI provides a full set of live_** functions which gives
me and all the other a simple interface to obj-graphics. With
source code included. Some users of my idl programs like to have
this "Origin" like features.
I called Creaso (german RSI sales rep) on friday but they said
the IDL source of live_** and insight was not available.
David Fanning wrote:
> Theo Brauers (email@example.com) writes:
> > I followed the discussion about object graphics and real(vector)
> > postscript files. After I realized that object graphics can write
> > ps vector code I'd like to renovate a widget driven tool and I'd
> > like to have a live_tools like functionality where you click on
> > axis, data, ... with some more options like second y axis, all
> > the things which we have in direct graphics. Is there anything
> > out which can provide interactive changing of axis, title, ....
> > with the full set of options of PLOT, OPLOT, AXIS, .... ?
> And your budget is how much? :-)
Institut fuer Atmosphaerische Chemie (ICG-3)
52425 JUELICH, Germany
Tel. +49-2461-61-6646 Fax. +49-2461-61-5346