Re: interactive plotting and ps output.

David:

I want it for free :-) . Best solution (for me perhaps not for
you): RSI provides a full set of live_** functions which gives
me and all the other a simple interface to obj-graphics. With
source code included. Some users of my idl programs like to have
this "Origin" like features.
I called Creaso (german RSI sales rep) on friday but they said
the IDL source of live_** and insight was not available.

Best,

 Theo

--
Theo Brauers
Institut fuer Atmosphaerische Chemie (ICG-3)