[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: !x.region,!y.region
- From: "R.Bauer" <R.Bauer(at)fz-juelich.de>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 21:03:27 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19397
this is my next question about the secrets of the plotarea
How are !x.region,!y.region are calculated?
It seems to me that's they are only define the plotregion if
!P.charsize eq 1.0.
If !p.charsize changes the region is not changing.
How did I calculate the region which my plot is using
from Y-Title to X-Title?