[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Set cursor color in widget_draw?
- Subject: Set cursor color in widget_draw?
- From: "Craig Hamilton" <cah(at)medeng.wfubmc.edu>
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 09:18:22 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Wake Forest University
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19466
Is there a way to set the cursor to a desired color in a
direct-graphics widget_draw window? What if I use
my own CURSOR_IMAGE, does that give me the
ability to set its color?
Or do I have to turn off the existing cursor and draw my own,
doing lots of DEVICE,COPY's as the cursor is moved?
I'm using IDL 5.2 on win98 and Solaris.
Thanx for any tips.
-Craig A. Hamilton,PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
-Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine
-Dept. of Med. Engr. / MRI Center
-Medical Center Blvd.
-Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1022
-(336)716-2819 [FAX: 2870] [Secr: 6890]