Sharing an info structure

Hello,
I'm just starting to learn IDL and am working on an application that has a
main window(widget) and also has another window(widget) that I want to use
as a toolbar.  My problem seems to be when I call a procedure when one of
the buttons gets clicked from the toolbar.  I want to be able to get the
the structure (called info) that is used for my top level base, and use
that information in the procedure I called from my toolbar window. If
anyone could please explain how I can do this it would be very
apreciated. Thanks!

-- Mark

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Cor. 1:3