[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Expanding IDL's list of approved image formats
- Subject: Expanding IDL's list of approved image formats
- From: Michael Cugley <mjcugley(at)medphys.dundee.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 11:20:21 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Medical Physics, Ninewells Hospital, Dundee
- Reply-To: mjcugley(at)medphys.dundee.ac.uk
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19499
Is there a (relatively) painless way to convince IDL to accept a new
image format? I'm writing an application that has to load in the
currently approved types *and* ACR/NEMA files. It'd be most convenient
if I could just get IDL to add ACR/NEMA to its list of formats, and then
use the inbuilt image loading/writing dialogs and routines...
Can anyone help?