[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New Wavelets option
- Subject: Re: New Wavelets option
- From: "Liam E.Gumley" <Liam.Gumley(at)ssec.wisc.edu>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 10:20:08 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Space Science and Engineering Center, UW-Madison
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19578
> Does anyone have any information/feedback on the new Wavelets Toolkit
> "option" for IDL? What are they asking for it and in what form is it
> delivered (.PRO, .SAV, dlm, etc.)? This is a disturbing new precident
> (optional components for a price) ala the Matlab approach. I've always
> considered IDL a single complete package. I guess my yearly seldom-used
> tech support contract isn't quite enough.
I believe it's included in all IDL 5.3 distributions.