[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New Wavelets option
- Subject: New Wavelets option
- From: wrb1000(at)my-deja.com
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 13:51:35 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19574
Does anyone have any information/feedback on the new Wavelets Toolkit
"option" for IDL? What are they asking for it and in what form is it
delivered (.PRO, .SAV, dlm, etc.)? This is a disturbing new precident
(optional components for a price) ala the Matlab approach. I've always
considered IDL a single complete package. I guess my yearly seldom-used
tech support contract isn't quite enough.
Just curious. Thanks.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."
Oscar Gamble, NY Yankees
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.