[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
wrong bounding box
- Subject: wrong bounding box
- From: Andrew <noymer(at)my-deja.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 06:02:11 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19639
Thanks Dave and Pavel for your advice Re: grayscale.
I have another question re: EPS files.
DEVICE, XSize=10, YSize=8, /ENCAPSULATED, $
The bounding box is usually right on. But when I have
a second Y axis, the BB is too far to the left, i.e.
the rightmost y-axis-labels are clipped.
Easily fixed: modify the BB by hand. It's the second
line of the EPS file, which is just an ASCII text file.
But: why is this??? How hard can it be to calculate a
frigging bounding box?
And: can I use the xoffset keyword? Man page says this
does not work for /ENCAPSULATED.
BTW, I'm using 5.0.1 -- sorry.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.