IDLgrClipboard and IDLgrPrinter: wrong vector output order ?

Hi.

First of all:
IDL> print, !version
{ sparc sunos unix 5.3 Nov 11 1999}

I am trying to build home tools to draw some kind of personnal graphics.
Once I have my pretty drawing on a IDLgrView displaying on a
IDLgrWindow, I want to print it or include it in document. I decided to
use IDLgrClipboard with the vector keywords of the Draw method for
various reasons.

The problem is that the IDLgrWindow::Draw method and the IDLgrClipboard
one don't seem to use the same atomic object order to render the view.

Here is a little code to illustrate my words:

--- begin of the little code ---

myView = obj_new('IDLgrView', dimensions = [5, 5], viewplane_rect = [0,
0, 5, 5], units = 2)
myModel = obj_new('IDLgrModel')
myView->Add, myModel

poly1 = obj_new('IDLgrPolygon', [[1, 1], [1, 3], [3, 3], [3, 1]], color
= [255, 0, 0])
myModel->Add, poly1

poly2 = obj_new('IDLgrPolygon', [[2, 2], [2, 4], [4, 4], [4, 2]], color
= [0, 255, 0])
myModel->Add, poly2

myWindow = obj_new('IDLgrWindow', dimensions = [5, 5], units = 2)
myWindow->Draw, myView

myClipboard = obj_new('IDLgrClipboard', dimensions = [5, 5], units = 2)
myClipboard->Draw, myView, filename = 'gah.eps', vector = 1, postscript
= 1

--- end of the little code ---

You see what I mean?

Well, the question is: bug or... "strange feature"?

hum ?

Later.

Nicolas.

--