[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IDLgrClipboard and IDLgrPrinter: wrong vector output order ?
- Subject: Re: IDLgrClipboard and IDLgrPrinter: wrong vector output order ?
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 08:57:10 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <392AA2DF.521D1AEE@Noveltis.fr>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19769
Nicolas Decoster (Nicolas.Decoster@Noveltis.fr) writes:
> I am trying to build home tools to draw some kind of personnal graphics.
> Once I have my pretty drawing on a IDLgrView displaying on a
> IDLgrWindow, I want to print it or include it in document. I decided to
> use IDLgrClipboard with the vector keywords of the Draw method for
> various reasons.
> The problem is that the IDLgrWindow::Draw method and the IDLgrClipboard
> one don't seem to use the same atomic object order to render the view.
> Here is a little code to illustrate my words:
> You see what I mean?
> Well, the question is: bug or... "strange feature"?
Oh, that is interesting. :-)
I vote for a bug, for sure. Will you report this to the
good folks at RSI?
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155