[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
File modification date
- Subject: File modification date
- From: efrans(at)my-deja.com
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:34:39 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19973
Is there a way using IDL 5.3 and Windows95 to obtain the modification date of
a file? After checking the IDL documentation, I didn't see it mentioned.
The situation is that I'm reading data from a binary file and then storing it
in a NetCDF file. For traceability, in the NetCDF global attributes I'm
including the binary filename and I'd like to include the binary file
Thanks in advance for your help.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.