[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IDL 5.3 on Windows 2000?
- Subject: IDL 5.3 on Windows 2000?
- From: wrb1000(at)my-deja.com
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:59:08 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20057
I would like to know if anyone from the group is running IDL 5.3 under
Windows 2000 and if there has been any problems. My information is
that RSI does not officially support it since they have not recompiled
it yet under Win2000, but that several customers are currently using
it. A pretty sticky point if you are contemplating purchase of many
licenses and are probably going to update to W2000 in the future.
Thanks in advance.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."
Oscar Gamble, NY Yankees
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.