[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IDL 5.3 on PPC
- Subject: Re: IDL 5.3 on PPC
- From: Ben Tupper <tupper(at)seadas.bigelow.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 08:56:13 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences
- References: <3957E5A2.2DAC5E00@cmdl.noaa.gov>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20062
Pavel Romashkin wrote:
> 3. When using them nice new "projects", RSI promised that when you close
> it and open it later, the files that were open when you closed will
> reopen for you. Does not happen. This is not a big deal, but is not as
> promised, anyway.
I don't have any experience with the MacOS and IDL (but will soon.) There are
features of the projects
organization for Windows that I would love to be able to customize...
(1) I'ld like the option of closing all of the files associated with a project
when I close the project itself. Currently, when I close
a project the opened procedures remain open.
(2) I'ld like the option of opening some or all or none of the associated files
when I open a project. Currently, when I open a project all
of the associated files are opened.
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Science