Re: IDL 5.3 on PPC

Pavel Romashkin wrote:

> 3. When using them nice new "projects", RSI promised that when you close
> it and open it later, the files that were open when you closed will
> reopen for you. Does not happen. This is not a big deal, but is not as
> promised, anyway.

Hello,

I don't have any experience with the MacOS and IDL (but will soon.)   There are
features of the projects
organization for Windows that I would love to be able to customize...

(1) I'ld like the option of closing all of the files associated with a project
when I close the project itself.   Currently, when I close
a project the opened procedures remain open.

(2) I'ld like the option of opening some or all or none of the associated files
when I open a project.   Currently, when I open a project all
of the associated files are opened.

Ben

--
Ben Tupper