[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Vertices and Polygons
- Subject: Vertices and Polygons
- From: Larry Busse <ljb(at)ljbdev.com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 15:11:36 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: LJB Development
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20128
I have an N-element list of vertices v(3,N) which describe a series of
points on a surface of a complex object.
Is there an IDL function or method which would sort through this list
and generate the polygon array that is required by POLYSHADE for doing
It's been awhile since I've used IDL so maybe there's a newer object
oriented approach that you could recommend.
Thanks in advance for any pointers.
org:LJB Development, Inc.
adr:;;345 Longmeadow Lane;Ft. Mitchell;KY;41017-3189;
fn:L. J. Busse