Re: Vertices and Polygons

I use MESH_OBJ to do this in direct graphics.  Sorry, but I'm
unfamiliar with object graphics so can't give you any help there.

Unfortunately, mesh_obj doesn't always give me the surface I
want, it probably has something to do with the order the
vertices are given.  I'm trying to display a convex hull, and
although I know the resulting vertices are correct, the 3D
surface usually has some concavities.  So, incidentally, if
anyone knows a way around this, I'd love to hear!

Chris

Got questions?  Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com