[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Lat/lon to UTM coords
- Subject: Re: Lat/lon to UTM coords
- From: Med Bennett <mbennett(at)indra.com>
- Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 08:48:44 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Posted via Supernews, http://www.supernews.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3966A950.C73F24A@indra.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20156
Wait! Here it is:
Med Bennett wrote:
> Check out
> for a list of resources for this. There's also a freeware program from
> the U. S. Coast and Geodetic Survey that I have on my work machine that
> I don't have a name or link for right now - write me back and remind me
> to send it to you next time I'm in the office.
> Luis Alonso wrote:
> > Hello!
> > I need to change coordinates from Latitude/Longitude to UTM.
> > I know that with MAP one can proyect on either one, but i don't know how to
> > transform a vector from one into the other.
> > Thanks
> > Luis Alonso