[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
widget_list and mouse button press
- Subject: widget_list and mouse button press
- From: Bernard Puc <bpuc(at)va.aetc.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:29:06 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: AETC, INC
- Reply-To: bpuc(at)va.aetc.com
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20225
Is it true that the only widget to return mouse button information (ie.
left, middle, right) in the event structure is the draw widget? Thus,
if I wished to enable a list widget that was sensitive to which mouse
button was pressed over a list item, I'd have to somehow use the draw
widget in conjunction with the list widget?
1225 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Suite 800
Arlington, VA 22202