Re: Top 10 IDL Requests

David Fanning <davidf@dfanning.com> wrote:
>And J.D. will appreciate the new relaxed structure rules
>that will allow anonymous structures (with similar fields)
>to be concatenated.

You mean "be put into arrays together", not concatenated, don't you?

If so, could this be extended to allow *any* structures to be put into
arrays? Is there any particular reason why all array elements have to
be the same type of structure?

-W.

ps - while I'm here - can replicate be made to work on arrays?

--
William M Connolley | wmc@bas.ac.uk | http://www.nerc-bas.ac.uk/icd/wmc/
Climate Modeller, British Antarctic Survey | Disclaimer: I speak for myself