[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Top 10 IDL Requests
- Subject: Re: Top 10 IDL Requests
- From: wmc(at)bas.ac.uk
- Date: 19 Jul 2000 19:41:14 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- References: <MPG.email@example.com>
- User-Agent: tin/pre-1.4-981114 ("The Watchman") (UNIX) (OSF1/V4.0 (alpha))
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20334
David Fanning <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>And J.D. will appreciate the new relaxed structure rules
>that will allow anonymous structures (with similar fields)
>to be concatenated.
You mean "be put into arrays together", not concatenated, don't you?
If so, could this be extended to allow *any* structures to be put into
arrays? Is there any particular reason why all array elements have to
be the same type of structure?
ps - while I'm here - can replicate be made to work on arrays?
William M Connolley | email@example.com | http://www.nerc-bas.ac.uk/icd/wmc/
Climate Modeller, British Antarctic Survey | Disclaimer: I speak for myself