[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Hints for optical flow analysis anyone?
- Subject: Hints for optical flow analysis anyone?
- From: "S. Penzes" <Steven.Penzes(at)dres.dnd.ca>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:38:56 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Defence Research Establishment Suffield
- Reply-To: Steven.notrashPenzes(at)dres.dnd.ca
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20339
Hello one and all,
I was wondering if anyone has information on using IDL to analyze
optical/motion flow data. We are working with spherical mirrors to
measure platform motion using flow techniques.
If anyone has any hints/IDL code/experiences/warnings we would
appreciate hearing from you.
Steven Penzes (Steven.notrashPenzes@dres.dnd.ca)
Note: remove "notrash" from Reply-To and .signature