Re: Top 10 IDL Requests

My biggest wish is really mundane (but we've been asking for this for
forever): labeling minor ticks on log plot axes when less than 2 decades
are shown (and maybe labeling them on request anytime).  Often there is
no info what the axis range is for 0 or 1 major ticks.

Also mundane but useful would be such things as:
Better grouping of structures in the system variables, like having all
text info together (text, font color, size, orientation, font type, etc.)

At least !x, !y, !z should add titlecolor, label color and size

I believe there was a nice wish list discussion on this group last May
that might be worth reviewing.

--
Robert.M.Candey@gsfc.nasa.gov           1-301-286-6707 (286-1771 fax)
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Code 632