Re: Top 10 IDL Requests

In article <39749303.3E1B9FEE@ssec.wisc.edu>,
  "Liam E.Gumley" <Liam.Gumley@ssec.wisc.edu> wrote:

> I'd settle for encapsulated PostScript output with a decent preview
> image that could be imported into Word.

You mean EPS where the decent preview image is *OPTIONAL*, right Liam?

I've got nothing against it per se, but it makes the EPS files both
bigger and harder to compress, and I never need it anyway (don't use
Word).  If it is optional, then those of you who need it can use it all
you want and those of us who don't can have smaller output files.
Everyone is happy.

- Andrew

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.