Setting DEFAULT_BUTTON in modal dialogs

Hi,

I'm having some trouble setting the DEFAULT_BUTTON in a modal dialog.

It appears that no matter what id I set the default to be, the default
is the first button created in the dialog (unless I set the
DEFAULT_BUTTON
before realizing the base, then it is the button with the shortest
name!).

Has anyone managed to get this to work on a UNIX platform?
I've tried it with versions 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3 running on IRIX, Solaris
and
Linux - all display the same symptom.

E-mail :    nmw@ion.le.ac.uk
Phone :     +44 (0)116 2523568, Fax : +44 (0)116 2523555