Re: Top 10 IDL Requests

I cannot believe you suggested IDL Insight as an alternative to a good
WYSIWYG. I used it ONCE and found it slow, unintuitive and bad. The printed
graphics looked like something I produced on my Commodore 64 nearly 20 years
ago. Everyone I talked to at work used Insight only ONCE and had the same
experience I did. I cannot believe RSI would release Insight in its current
state.

As you can tell I am rather opinionated about this, no doubt from 7 years of
IDL graphics frustration.

Larry