Re: Top 10 IDL Requests

Why think small?
IDL should have a true WYSIWYG for graphics. Something that allows me to
click on an axis displayed on the screen and change the range, font size,
etc. Then let me click on the graphic, copy it, and paste it into another
application. This would make the preparation of presentations and reports
with IDL graphics 100% easier. Sure PostScript produces beautiful printed
output but most of the graphics I need are written to the screen, either
directly or through another application program.

If EXCEL, PSI Plot, Dplot, etc., can do it, why can't IDL. And Dplot is
free, not $1700 or so.

Larry