[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IMDISP update
- Subject: Re: IMDISP update
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:26:54 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <3986FFF6.36975DF8@ssec.wisc.edu>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20580
Liam E.Gumley (Liam.Gumley@ssec.wisc.edu) writes:
> I've made a few changes to IMDISP which are worthy of public release
> (IMDISP is an advanced replacement for the built-in TV and TVSCL image
> display procedures):
Let's see, talk of money has gotten Liam going again.
Or did RSI call you this morning, Liam? :-)
I'll be updating my TVIMAGE program this afternoon,
so that if you click the middle mouse button inside
the image, the image will dissolve and you will see
a scantily clad IDL programmer dancing with glee
after writing an IDL object program.
By the way, I failed to mention Craig Markwardt's
comparable program PLOTIMAGE the other day when I
was trying to point out how valuable these image
display programs are. Sorry.
P.S. Let's just say I've got to do *something* to
get back into this horse race. :-(
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155