Re: IMDISP update

in article 39871156.5881D591@ssec.wisc.edu, Liam E.Gumley at
Liam.Gumley@ssec.wisc.edu wrote on 8/1/00 2:05 PM:

> I have yet to make a red cent from IMDISP, however donations of beer are
> always accepted.

Before IMDISP, I spent a lot of time fiddling with IDL in order to display
images correctly on UNIX, MAC, WIN and PostScript devices. After IMDISP, I
can concentrate on art of visual presentation and science. There are maybe
other comparable IDL routines out there, but IMDISP is the only program I
know which displays images in a very consistent and predictable manner
across all four output devices. The latest update is a very welcomed one
since now I will be able to add time axis HH:MM:SS with ease.

If you come to Maryland again, beer is on me.

Jason Li