[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: xwindow, idl5.2, win2k
- Subject: Re: xwindow, idl5.2, win2k
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 08:01:26 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <3989464D.5EE766A0@uni-tuebingen.de>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20628
Ben Godde (email@example.com) writes:
> after moving from winNT4 to win2k i have the following problem using
> xwindow (thanx for it, david) with idl5.2:
> window size cannot be set properly using the keywords wxs and wys.
> are there others having problems with win2k??
Humm. I installed Windows 2000 on one of my machines, but
then I didn't have any room for software. :-(
Does the program resize the windows properly? If so,
you might try changing the XSIZE and YSIZE keywords
in the Draw widget creation command to DRAW_XSIZE and
DRAW_YSIZE. That was a hack that sometimes worked in
the old days.
P.S. Let's just say I'm having a go with Linux today. :-)
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155