Re: Top 10 for young farts

There are many times I want to copy several lines of code and paste
them to the command line. This does not work using IDLDE for Windows -
only the first line of code gets copied. Therefore I end up copying
line by line (which is tedious) or just re-typing the command.

I'm not sure if this is a problem for "young" or "old" farts, or maybe
just my own problem, but I know it has bothered me many times.

-Steve