No subject was specified.

Hello everybody,
Could you tell me how does IDL determine what command to call when you
double-click on a .sav file? For instance, when I double-click the file
post_proc.pp (which is an IDL .sav file), the following pops up in the
log window:

IDL> restore, 'IDE data:idl:hc:post_proc.pp' & post_proc.pp
restore, 'IDE data:idl:hc:post_proc.pp' & post_proc.pp
                                                       ^
% Syntax error.

Why is the name of the file added to the Restore? Is there a way to make
IDL call a useful command instead of the file name?

Thank you,
Pavel