Re: page orientation

Craig Markwardt (craigmnet@cow.physics.wisc.edu) writes:

> I have always experienced the "upside-down" landscape problem, and
> have never figured out how to fix it within IDL.  Unless you are in
> the southern hemisphere?  :-)

I just thought of another reason why RSI should leave
this alone.

If the page was really rotated to landscape mode (as
opposed to seascape mode) then the Y offset, which
currently points in the -X direction, would be pointing...
let's see, in the positive X direction and the X offset
would have to be subtracted, let's see, from the short
page side. Or...do I have this backwards? :-(