[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: David: for your book ?
- Subject: Re: David: for your book ?
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:18:59 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <399937D2.8C0A52A2@dkrz.de>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20848
Martin Schultz (email@example.com) writes:
> Does this make any sense, or is IDL simply overachieving here?
Dear Mr. Schultz:
I have a firm rule when I am writing a book: At least
half of the material has to be something I understand.
Unfortunately, I am *way* over budget at the moment
and have no more funds to purchase this wonderful
example. Perhaps next time.
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155