[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Using Comm... err, alternative?
- Subject: Using Comm... err, alternative?
- From: Pavel Romashkin <promashkin(at)cmdl.noaa.gov>
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:47:54 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: NOAA-CMDL-CIRES
- Reply-To: promashkin(at)cmdl.noaa.gov
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20917
I have a short question. When you have several (identical, object
plotting only) widget windows, how do you find out which one is the
topmost without using a common block or defining a main-level variable?
I use focus events all right, but I have not figure out where to keep
the resulting information.
I certainly will use a pointer if all those daughter windows are
generated from a parent widget program. But how do I do this if I create
them from a command line?