[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
wset equivalent in obj graphics?
- Subject: wset equivalent in obj graphics?
- From: "tb" <tbowers(at)nrlssc.navy.mil>
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:24:05 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20927
What's the object graphics version of direct graphics'
wset command (IDL 5.2a) to make the desired window the
active one? I'm doing alot of processing and occasionally
the software spits out some data to a map_set, map_grid,
map_continents combo plotting thingy.
I originally used direct graphics for the plotting widget,
so I could use wset, e.g.
drawWID = widget_draw(baseWID, ...)
widget_control, drawWID, get_value=drawWindow
Then, I decided to add printing and other cool capability
so I went to obj. graphics (Graphics_Level=2). Now get_value
returns an obj. reference and wset says nope. I can't seem
to tell my app which window to go to cause I can't wset it
so my plotting stuff goes to a wrong window (a direct
graphics window I also have up).