[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Is it safe for me to come out?
- Subject: Is it safe for me to come out?
- From: Ben Tupper <pemaquidriver(at)tidewater.net>
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 15:42:02 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: http://extra.newsguy.com
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20971
Well, I'm back from two weeks of summer school to prep me for the big
IDL-EPA exam. (David, I still don't understand what mowing your lawn
and washing your car has to do with the test. But I feel like I'm
really on top of things, except I can't seem to get anything but black
and red on my screen... just kidding.)
I have a question regarding the character set used for contouring in
direct graphics. I have fooled with !P.Font and C_Charsize but have yet
to get results that will be satisfactory for on-screen presentations.
The characters tend to be much like a doctor's penmanship. Is there a
secret incantation or special type of incense I should burn to yield
more readable characters when using the direct graphics CONTOUR command?
248 Lower Round Pond Road
Bristol, ME 04539
Tel: (207) 563-1048