[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Re: CW_FORM
- From: <hom(at)sask.usask.ca>
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 08:47:30 CST
- In-Reply-To: <Pine.PMDF.3.96.1000822094454.551661707Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Saskatchewan
- References: <Pine.PMDF.3.96.1000822094454.551661707Aemail@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21027
Pavel and Paul,
Thank you for your help! I want to use the CW_FORM because I want to
create several fields, from which I need to obtain all the inputed values.
Would using the conventional XMANAGER event handling procedure prevent me
from obtaining all of this data? I do not want to execute a procedure each
time a field is changed; rather, I would like to store all the changed
fields and use that information together somewhere else.
Pavel, the code you gave me works, but I don't know how to obtain the
string I inputed in the "File Name" field after I press the "OK" button.