Re: CW_FORM

Pavel and Paul,

Thank you for your help! I want to use the CW_FORM because I want to
create several fields, from which I need to obtain all the inputed values.

Would using the conventional XMANAGER event handling procedure prevent me
from obtaining all of this data? I do not want to execute a procedure each
time a field is changed; rather, I would like to store all the changed
fields and use that information together somewhere else.

Pavel, the code you gave me works, but I don't know how to obtain the
string I inputed in the "File Name" field after I press the "OK" button.

Thanks again,
Aimy