[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Re: HDF-EOS
- From: "Liam E. Gumley" <Liam.Gumley(at)ssec.wisc.edu>
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:43:30 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Space Science and Engineering Center, UW-Madison
- References: <39A44B5A.94C8F8E@lamar.colostate.edu>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21038
Kelly Dean wrote:
> Has anyone used the IDL EOS routines to read and view MODIS data or any
> data from Terra's other instruments in the HDF-EOS format.
> I worked with the SDS routines within IDL to read MODIS data and other
> HDF datasets, but I just wanted to learn more about the HDF-EOS Swath,
> Grid, and Point routines within IDL.
I've created IDL routines to read MODIS Level-1B data, but I did not use