[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Font problems in Linux
- Subject: Font problems in Linux
- From: Nick Bower <bowern(at)ses.curtin.edu.au>
- Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 14:59:51 +0800
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Curtin University of Technology
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21344
Hi. After upgrading to Mandrake 7.1 (using XFree86 v4.0.1), I've found
IDL is not displaying fonts properly on the faces of widgets. All the
characters look like empty squares.
I was using:
So I changed this to use a specific font:
widget_control, default_font = $
This rectifies the problem for widget faces, but the text inside
dialog_pickfile dialogs is still garbled.
Can anyone help me understanding this?