[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: mod_idl?
- From: Nick Bower <bowern(at)ses.curtin.edu.au>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 00:49:22 +0800
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Curtin University of Technology
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21351
Here's one off the wall - has anyone thought of asking rsi for a mod_idl
apache module similar to mod_perl and mod_python? This of course would
embed an IDL interpretter inside apache, so you didn't have to use CGI
(notoriously wasteful) for executing IDL scripts, then displaying output
in web pages etc.
Would this be a useful thing even? I was just curious to see what