[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IDLgrROI and normalized coords
- Subject: IDLgrROI and normalized coords
- From: Pavel Romashkin <promashkin(at)cmdl.noaa.gov>
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:54:55 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: NOAA-CMDL-CIRES
- Reply-To: promashkin(at)cmdl.noaa.gov
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21352
Is IDLgrROI insensitive to *coord_conv keywords? I tried to set them to
all kinds of things, but nothing seems to make the object to actually
use the conversion. I checked the object and the *coord_conv do get set,
but displaying does not change at all.
What I mean is this. Unless I pass the X and Y arrays to it only as
normalized data, the IDLgrROI gets displayed properly no matter what the
settings of *coord_conv are. If I pass the data in data coordinates, and
set the *coord_conv keywords (just like for the rest of object graphics
atoms), the ROI object seems to ignore the scaling and displays just as
it would if *coord_conv were all set to [0, 1], i.e., if the data values
are >1, they disappear from the screen.
I would appreciate any advice (preferably leading to the answer :-).