[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Minor ticks beyond last xtickv?
- Subject: Minor ticks beyond last xtickv?
- From: mole6e23(at)hotmail.com (Todd Clements)
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:08:24 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: UCSD
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21415
I deal with direct graphics only (sorry!) and I was recently playing with
xtickv to set up some axes in a certain way. The following command with
some fake data shows my problem; it doesn't put minor ticks after the last
tick value, and I'd really like it to. If you just let IDL do your axes,
it will put them there. If you try to use xrange and set a higher xtickv
to try and fake it, it ignores xrange. And I would like to have an exact
range, not up to 5.0 or whatever. Any ideas on how to get those minor
;; Needs more ticks!
;; Ignores xrange in favor of xtickv